This infographic will list the most important vaccines for dogs.
– this vaccine protects against the distemper virus, canine hepatitis virus, parainfluenza virus and parvovirus.
– the rabies virus is a deadly virus that affects all warm-blooded mammals.
– this is a bacterial infection that is most commonly found in areas where there are still waters.
- Bordetella – Kennel Cough
– infection that occurs in the upper respiratory tract. It is most common in kennels and boarding facilities where there are bigger numbers of dogs together.
- Lyme Disease
– this is a tick-transmitted disease. Symptoms may include lack of appetite, depression and lameness in the joints due to inflammation.
- Canine Influenza
– a respiratory infection. Symptoms may include fever, coughing, and sneezing.
- Corona virus
– a virus that causes infection in the intestinal tract.