[Unpacking] Finding a Dog With Short Spine Syndrome
What is Short Spine Syndrome in Dogs?
A dog with short spine syndrome is suffering from an abnormal genetic mutation. This mutation affects the bone and cartilage development in the spine.
Life for Dogs With Short Spine Syndrome
What are The Causes of Dogs With Short Spine Syndrome?
Short spine syndrome is thought to be a rare genetic phenomenon, but recent research has revealed strong links to inbreeding within a population.
What are the The Signs of Canine Short Spine?
– Elongated jawline
– Sloped or hunched lower spine
– Barrel-chested appearance
How Rare is a Dog With Short Spine Syndrome?
You might be interested in these articles:
- Cerenia For Dogs. What is it and WHAT is it for? >
- How to STOP Dog Dominance Behavior >
- How Much Sleep Do Dogs Need? >