On the infographic below you can learn a few interesting facts for one of the most popular dog breeds in the world, the Golden Retriever.
- The Most Popular Dog
FRIENDLY, TOLERABLE AND INTELLIGENT
– Golden Retrievers are known for being super friendly, adapt well in households with children, they are super intelligent and very easily trained.
THEY PREFER CALM NEIGHBOURHOODS
– Golden Retrievers prefer living in a house rather than an apartment, they like calm environment without noise and small children. They tolerate well cold and hot weather, and hate to be left alone.
YOUR BEST FRIEND!
– Golden Retrievers are the friendliest dogs. They will adore you, your friends, random strangers on the street, kids, other dogs, and even cats.
5 stars for friendliness!
- Health Issues
Because Golden Retrievers are very popular, there are a lot of genetic issues caused by irresponsible breeding. They can suffer from hip dysplasia, tumors, and skin problems. They also shed a lot and are not fans of grooming. When they get old they have the potential for gaining weight.
- Training and Energy Lvl
FLUFFY BALL OF JOY!
– Golden Retrievers are eager to please. They are easily trained because they’re very intelligent. They have tons of energy that if not drained can make your Goldi an anxious chewer of sneakers.
- Dog breed info was taken from the website www.dogtime.com
- If you liked this infographic, check out our other Infographics.
Project dedicated to support and help to improve Veterinary Medicine. Sharing information and raising discussions in the veterinary community.